Sunday, December 15, 2013

[Stacking the Shelves] (5)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books we got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.

I have spent so much money this week for presents and decorations, I am so happy for websites like NetGalley & Edelweiss! Since looking through some blogs last week on STS, I requested the same copies so hopefully they are good! I'm counting on you guys for this to be good *wink wink* Just kidding!! Will always love you no matter what! :P

Received for Review (eBooks):

Don't Call Me BabyWicked GamesVivian Divine Is Dead(Don't You) Forget About Me


Received for Review (Physical Copies):



HUGE thanks to Pushkin Press and Karen from Literati Author Services for these gorgeous review copies! 

What's on your list today? Leave the link below so I can stop by and check it out!! Have a good weekend! xoxo

post signature